Earlier this afternoon, I posted a review on Bianca Marton Handmade Luxury Truffles and I told you how wonderful they were!
Bianca Marton only uses high quality chocolates and natural ingredients, when possible organically grown and produced ingredients. There is no added preservatives, artificial colours or flavours. The fruity ones are made with real fruit prepared by Bianca and the nutty ones nuts are freshly roasted on the day the truffles are made. Bianca Marton only works with small quantities at a time; truffles are all freshly made by hand.
After writing my review, I contacted Bianca and kindly asked whether she would like to run a competition on my blog for my lovely readers.
The non-dairy truffles that are a real indulgence to everyone who wishes to avoid dairy yet enjoy the luxury of cream truffles.
I have great news! Bianca Marton is giving away 7 prizes in total: 1 large mixed dairy free box with 24 truffles (normal price £25) and 6 medium boxes with 12 truffles each (normal price £13).
In order to enter, please visit Bianca Marton website and let me know which flavour you would like to try the most and why.
1. Follow my blog by email and leave a comment with your favourite flavour
2. Follow @Bianca_Marton on Twitter
3. Like Bianca Marton on Facebook
4. Follow @LilinhaWorld on Twitter
5. Like Lilinha Angel’s World on Facebook
6. Tweet “I would love to win @Bianca_Marton Luxury Truffles from @LilinhaWorld blog http://lilinhaangel.wordpress.com/2012/05/22/competition-bianca_marton-handmade-luxury-truffles-at-lilinhaworld-blog/”
You may tweet daily for extra entries. Please leave one blog comment for each extra entry. If you have followed all the steps above, please leave 6 comments.
Competition open to UK residents. Winners will be randomly selected on 20th June.
Good luck everyone! 🙂 x