This autumn, Maggi®is making it even easier for mums to provide delicious meals the entire family will enjoy. Using its long-standing culinary expertise, Maggi has added four new recipe mixes to the delicious ‘Fresh Ideas’ range; providing simple ways to create modern twists on enduring family favourites.
The popular ‘Fresh Ideas’ range is now also available in the following new flavours:
- Roasted Apple & Sage Pork – Embrace autumn with fragrant sage, apple and a hint of mustard in this delicious tray bake recipe
- Beef & Ale Casserole – Enriched with classic herbs, this full-flavoured beef and ale casserole is sure to keep families warm as the evenings get colder
- Cheesy Chicken & Leek Potato Bake – Watch this dish bubble as this cheesy bake cooks to perfection in the oven
- Lincolnshire Sausage Casserole – A delicious blend of herbs and spices enhance this traditional autumn classic
Great news! You also have the chance of trying Maggi’s modern twists on family favourites. There are three selections of Maggi Fresh Ideas range to offer to my readers. In order to enter, please follow the instructions below.
1. Follow my blog by email AND leave a comment saying which Maggi Fresh Ideas range you would try first.
2. Follow @LilinhaWorld on Twitter
3. Like Lilinha Angel’s World on Facebook
4. Tweet the following message:
I would like to win 1 of 3 Selections of Maggi Fresh Ideas Range at @LilinhaWorld blog http://lilinhaangel.wordpress.com/2012/11/06/competition-win-1-of-3-selections-of-maggi-fresh-ideas-range/
You may tweet daily for extra entries. Please leave one blog comment for each extra entry. If you have followed all the steps above, please leave 4 comments.
Competition open to UK residents until 23.59pm on Monday 3rd December.
Good Luck everyone! x
*WINNERS* Angela @spicers1976, Zoe Howarth @zaphgb and Sam Fernley @happyhomebird
Well done ladies! Congratulations!