This autumn, Maggi®is making it even easier for mums to provide delicious meals the entire family will enjoy. Using its long-standing culinary expertise, Maggi has added four new recipe mixes to the delicious ‘Fresh Ideas’ range; providing simple ways to create modern twists on enduring family favourites.
The popular ‘Fresh Ideas’ range is now also available in the following new flavours:
- Roasted Apple & Sage Pork – Embrace autumn with fragrant sage, apple and a hint of mustard in this delicious tray bake recipe
- Beef & Ale Casserole – Enriched with classic herbs, this full-flavoured beef and ale casserole is sure to keep families warm as the evenings get colder
- Cheesy Chicken & Leek Potato Bake – Watch this dish bubble as this cheesy bake cooks to perfection in the oven
- Lincolnshire Sausage Casserole – A delicious blend of herbs and spices enhance this traditional autumn classic
I received a selection of Maggi’s Fresh Ideas range and my first recipe to try was Cheesy Chicken & Leek Potato Bake. Now we tried Lincolnshire Sausage Casserole.
Lincolnshire Sausage Casserole Recipe:
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 450 Lincolnshire sausages
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 medium carrots sliced
- Vegetables to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180C (160C for fan ovens) or Gas Mark 4. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the sausages and onion until browned and then tip into a casserole dish with the carrots.
- Whisk the recipe mix with 400ml water in a jug and pour into the casserole dish. Cover and cook for about 45-50 minutes.
- Ensure that the casserole is cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
We had it with mash potato and carrots, but you could also have it with peas and broccoli. It was a success!
The new ‘Fresh Ideas’ products will be available in most major supermarkets for an RRP of 89p*, alongside the existing products in the range and Maggi’s popular favourites, the ‘So Juicy’ and ‘So Crispy’ ranges.
To view more information on the product range and alternative recipe suggestions, visit www.maggi.co.uk.