This autumn, Maggi® is making it even easier for mums to provide delicious meals the entire family will enjoy. Using its long-standing culinary expertise, Maggi has added four new recipe mixes to the delicious ‘Fresh Ideas’ range; providing simple ways to create modern twists on enduring family favourites.
The popular ‘Fresh Ideas’ range is now also available in the following new flavours:
- Roasted Apple & Sage Pork – Embrace autumn with fragrant sage, apple and a hint of mustard in this delicious tray bake recipe
- Beef & Ale Casserole – Enriched with classic herbs, this full-flavoured beef and ale casserole is sure to keep families warm as the evenings get colder
- Cheesy Chicken & Leek Potato Bake – Watch this dish bubble as this cheesy bake cooks to perfection in the oven
- Lincolnshire Sausage Casserole – A delicious blend of herbs and spices enhance this traditional autumn classic
Roasted Apple & Sage Pork Recipe:
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 pork chops
- 2 small pink or red apples, finely sliced
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- Vegetables to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190C (170C for fan ovens) or Gas Mark 5. Whisk the Maggi mix with 200ml water in a large bowl.
- Add the fresh ingredients to the bowl. Mix thoroughly and then tip everything into a large roasting tray.
- Roast for about 45-50 minutes. Ensure the pork is cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
We enjoyed Roasted Apple & Sage Pork with steamed broccoli and cooked red cabbage. You could also swap the apples for vegetables such as carrots, leeks and celery. Hubby cooked this dish and he said that it was extremely easy to make.
Little man and I approved daddy’s Roasted Apple & Sage Pork meal – it was delicious and full of flavour.
The new ‘Fresh Ideas’ products will be available in most major supermarkets for an RRP of 89p*, alongside the existing products in the range and Maggi’s popular favourites, the ‘So Juicy’ and ‘So Crispy’ ranges.
To view more information on the product range and alternative recipe suggestions, visit www.maggi.co.uk.