Summer’s officially here and we have been invited take part in Asda’s latest campaign, #SaveSummer, to keep little entertained over the summer holidays. Asda have thought of a fabulous list of wild and wonderful activities that are sure to get you in the summer mood. All the ingredients to the #SaveSummer activities can be ordered for online delivery at http://groceries.asda.com/.
Last week, we made cool grass heads in our first activity: “Grow Green Hair”. That’s how our grass heads are now, look how much they have grown in a week. Little man loves his family of grass heads and keeps watching and watering them daily.
You will need:
- Marker Pen
1. First off use chalk to draw those bad piggies on the pavement, you can use a guide found at http://assets.asda.com/media/pdfs/PDF_angrybirds_1.pdf
2. Fill up your water balloons and use a marker to carefully draw on their angry faces.
3. Ready, aim, fire your birds! Try to wash off the pigs with as few balloons as possible.
4. You can reward the high-score with an Angry Birds cake, or give out drink bottles or lunch boxes.
5. Share a story with the hashtag #SAVESUMMER
Little man had lots of fun playing Angry Water Birds with his cousins, they were giggling throughout and we ended up playing filling up more balloons and playing it all over again.
Angry Water Birds was easy to play and a success with the kids, we will be doing it all sometime soon!
I was invited to take part in the #SaveSummer campaign and the materials were provided. However the opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own.