Summer’s officially here and we have been invited take part in Asda’s latest campaign, #SaveSummer, to keep little entertained over the summer holidays. Asda have thought of a fabulous list of wild and wonderful activities that are sure to get you in the summer mood. All the ingredients for the activities can be ordered at http://groceries.asda.com/.
This week is all about “We are not getting out of our onesies”. Stay in your pijamas and enjoy doing a whole lot of nothing at all.
You will need:
- Onesies/ Pyjamas
- Chocolate and Snacks
- To begin you will need to wake up
- Grab everything off the beds, pillos, duvets, sheets and any pets you find.
- Make a popcorn box for the movie marathon. You can download a popcorn box template.
- Make some popcorn and gather everyone to watch a DVD or three
- Don’t get up until tomorrow
- Share your onesie movie marathon with #SaveSummer on social media
When little man’s onesie arrived, he was really excited. Especially after I told him he could get everything from his bed and bring to the living room. Right, maybe I shouldn’t have used the word “everything” as he took it literally. At the beginning, he had a few toys, his pillow and duvet cover. By the time I looked, he had all his soft toys, pillows and cushions and several blankets. There was barely any space for him to lay down on the sofa.
We had a lovely day, relaxing and chilling. Being lazy on the sofa, eating popcorn and having lovely snacks!
I was invited to take part in the #SaveSummer campaign and the materials were provided. However the opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own.