Ho Ho Ho! It’s nearly Christmas, bring on the mince pies, mulled wine and family fun!
We are so looking forward to getting together with our family and friends over the festive season. Needless to say, we always have a great time with lots of laughter and fun, however as you imagine, there is also a fair bit of cleaning before, during and after the festive season.
To celebrate the 12 Days of Plenty Facebook competition, I was sent a pack of Plenty kitchen towel and thought I would share how we will be using Plenty over the festive season.
In the run-up to Christmas:
- Polish last year’s baubles, ready to be hung on the Christmas tree.
- Wipe last year’s ornaments, decorations and Santa’s plate.
- Wipe kitchen worktops, hob and oven to make sure it is all ready to cook the big Christmas feast, turkey and trimmings.
- Polish cutlery and glasses for the dining table.
- Decorate the dining table with homemade paper Christmas trees, made using Plenty. I will be serving Brazilian party sweet, brigadeiro on top of the tree.
- If we run out of napkins, we will quickly improvise with a folded sheet of Plenty
- Wipe any gravy from the rim of the plates so they look beautifully festive and ready for an obligatory picture to share on social media.
- Mop up any spillages from mulled wine, juices, wines and soft drinks.
- Wipe kitchen worktops all over again.
- Clean any dirty from muddy shoes after family days out.
- Polish fingerprints from door handles.
- Wipe glass surfaces around the house and have it ready to go back to normal.
Until the 12th December, you can enter daily giveaways on Plenty Facebook page, by simply answering a riddle. Today you can enter day 9 for the chance to win a BaByliss Salon Power Hair Dryer, you simply need to comment with the answer to the riddle:
“What starts off black, turns red when you use it, and is grey when you’re finished with it?”
To enter the 12 Days of Plenty daily giveaway, go to https://www.facebook.com/juansheet. Good luck!
How do you get ready for the festive season?