The Versatile Blogger Award
The lovely Emma at The Mini Mes and Me has chosen me to receive the Versatile Blogger Award, thank you so much!
However, in order to receive the award I have to tell you 5 random facts about myself, so here goes!
1. I didn’t play much as a child. Instead of playing and having fun, I would rather spend my time reading books and studying. I would pretend I was asleep and wait for my parents to go to bed. Once the lights were off, I would get up, put my lamp table on and open the books!2. I love Maths, yes, you read it right. I love numbers and equations and at one point, I even considered becoming a Maths teacher. I changed my mind as students don’t tend to like Maths teachers as much.
3. I love little creatures, as long as it is alive, I am in love with it and I want to have a closer look. Whether it is a cockroach or spider, it is a lovely animal – in my opinion anyway! lol 🙂 Maybe it’s because I am a biologist! As it didn’t work out to become a Maths teacher, I decided to try and become a Biology Teacher like my mother.
4. I’m a little obsessed with lists. Hubby says I’m a bit too organized and I should let it go, but I prefer to keep track of everything and plan whatever I can. It might not always go according to plans, but I enjoy planning!5. Last but not least, hubby and I had a sneaky wedding! We were quite young at the time, so we decided not to tell our family and simply invite a few friends and go to the registry office for a civil ceremony. We both don’t regret doing it as it was the right thing to do at the right time! A year and a half later we had our Big Fat Greek Wedding! This year we will be celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary! 🙂
Now it’s time to nominate FIVE bloggers to receive the award and to pass it on!
- Heather at The MisAdventures of a Twenty Something
- Lynn at A Slice of Lemon’s Cake
- Lucy at It’s a London Bird Thing!
- Claire at A Boy with Aspergers
- Sonya at The Rumblings from a Former Rock ‘n Rock Mum