However, in order to receive the award I have to tell you 5 random facts about myself, so here goes!
1. I didn’t play much as a child. Instead of playing and having fun, I would rather spend my time reading books and studying. I would pretend I was asleep and wait for my parents to go to bed. Once the lights were off, I would get up, put my lamp table on and open the books!2. I love Maths, yes, you read it right. I love numbers and equations and at one point, I even considered becoming a Maths teacher. I changed my mind as students don’t tend to like Maths teachers as much.
3. I love little creatures, as long as it is alive, I am in love with it and I want to have a closer look. Whether it is a cockroach or spider, it is a lovely animal – in my opinion anyway! lol 🙂 Maybe it’s because I am a biologist! As it didn’t work out to become a Maths teacher, I decided to try and become a Biology Teacher like my mother.
4. I’m a little obsessed with lists. Hubby says I’m a bit too organized and I should let it go, but I prefer to keep track of everything and plan whatever I can. It might not always go according to plans, but I enjoy planning!5. Last but not least, hubby and I had a sneaky wedding! We were quite young at the time, so we decided not to tell our family and simply invite a few friends and go to the registry office for a civil ceremony. We both don’t regret doing it as it was the right thing to do at the right time! A year and a half later we had our Big Fat Greek Wedding! This year we will be celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary! 🙂
Now it’s time to nominate FIVE bloggers to receive the award and to pass it on!
- Heather at The MisAdventures of a Twenty Something
- Lynn at A Slice of Lemon’s Cake
- Lucy at It’s a London Bird Thing!
- Claire at A Boy with Aspergers
- Sonya at The Rumblings from a Former Rock ‘n Rock Mum