I basically use my phone for everything, from checking the time (I don’t have a watch), to setting my daily alarm clock, chatting on social media, keeping in touch with friends, replying to emails, taking photos and videos of little man, and the good old selfie!
I don’t think I could live without my phone. If you use your phone as much as I do, you will be pleased to hear about the LG G3 S, the latest addition to LG’s smartphone range. It follows the highly acclaimed LG G3, which I have recently reviewed on the blog and I was very impressed with.
The newly launched LG G3 S has a 5.0” true-to-life HD IPS display and a sleek, metallic design. This smartphone is powered by a long lasting 2540mAh removable battery, so it will help you stay connected all day long.
Boasting an advanced 8MP with Laser Auto Focus, gesture-controlled selfies and unique features, such as KnockCode™, Smart Notice and Smart Keyboard, the LG G3 S provides best in class technology in a premium and compact design.
Key features of LG G3 S:
- Gesture Feature: allowing you to take a picture with a simple hand gesture using the front camera. Ideal for selfies.
- Laser Auto Focus: Quick focus adjustment, which captures moments quickly, even in low lights.
- Floating Arc Design: Comfortable in one hand, incorporating the innovative design heritage of the rear key.
- Smart Keyboard: Suggests words by analysing typing habits, great to draft quick emails and messages.
- KnockCode: Convenient way of unlocking the device with a pattern of taps on the screen.
For more information, please check: http://www.lg.com/uk/mobile-phones/lg-D722
I am pleased to let you know that Lilinha Angel’s World has teamed up with LG to offer a brand new LG G3S handset to one of our readers. It would make a lovely Christmas present to yourself and your loved one!
For your chance to win a LG G3S handset, please enter via the Gleam app. You MUST leave a comment letting me know your favourite key feature, & subscribe by email (compulsory entries). You can also gain extra entries by tweeting (daily entry), subscribing to other social media channels, etc.
T&C’s: The winner will be randomly picked by Gleam after the closing date on Friday 12th December 2014. Lilinha Angel’s World will contact the winner by email or Twitter within 7 days wherever possible and will allow 7 days for a reply. Open to over 18′s and UK only. If I do not hear anything within this time period I reserve the right to redraw a winner. Lilinha Angel’s World decision is final.
Good Luck everyone! x