Day 9 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway: Ferrero Rocher Bundle
Welcome to another day of our 12 Days Christmas Giveaway, part of Lilinha Angel’s World Christmas Feature.
We will be giving away a different prize every day, until 12th December. Each competition will be open only for a few days, so come back each morning and enter for a chance to win a lovely prize for you and your family.
The 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway started on Monday, you still have time to enter:
- Day 1: Win a wonderful Ilumi Christmas hamper, full of gluten-free treats, worth £60.
- Day 2: Win a luxurious Hotel Chocolat Christmas hamper, worth £35.
- Day 3: Win a 3 Month Subscription to Degustabox Surprise Food Box
- Day 4: Win Christmas Party Bundle with Gold Flutes and Prosecco
- Day 5: Win Ginvera Perfect Skin Gift Set
- Day 6: Win Kids Bundle with £40 Tinyme Voucher
- Day 7: Win Jam Rewind Wireless Speaker worth £79.99
- Day 8: Win Koala Brothers Gift Bundle
Today, you can enter for a chance to win a Ferrero Rocher Christmas Bundle.
A few weeks ago, I attended a very interesting Ferrero Sensory Taste Event, where I learnt how to taste chocolate like an expert and how we use our senses to interact with our all elements of chocolate.
We were given the insight into the core elements of Ferrero Rocher, the making process was explained and we tried a deconstructed Ferrero with all ingredients that go into making this delicious chocolate: fresh wafer, skimmed milk powder, milk chocolate bars, raw hazelnuts, milk chocolate filling, roasted hazelnuts, chopped hazelnuts, hazelnuts paste and, at the end, Ferrero Rocher as we know it.
I learnt how we use our senses to interact with all factors of the chocolate, creating a perfect experience of taste, flavour, texture and smell.
Flavour expert Professor Smith shared the following tasting tips for enjoying chocolate:
- Before eating chocolate, hold in your fingers, feel the texture and breathe in the aroma. The feeling of its texture will enhance the sensations you experience as it helps your brain predict the flavour.
- Once in your mouth, eat the chocolate slowly to uncover all the flavours, shape and texture, focus on how the chocolate melts in your mouth.
I was also introduced to Ferrero new products, such as Grand Rocher, a delicious milk chocolate shell with hazelnut pieces, containing two Ferrero Rocher.
Ferrero Golden Gallery is also new this Christmas, an exclusive selection of exquisite Ferrero specialities, each individually wrapped to bring you a truly unique taste. There are 7 different flavours, including Ferrero Rocher, Ferrero Rondnoir, Tenderly White, Manderly, Tenderly Nougat, Ferrero Cappuccino and Mon Cheri.
One of my favourites is Raffaello Ballotin, Llight and tempting layers of wafer, a delicately creamy coconut centre and a toasted almond, all finished with a sprinkling of coconut.
For your chance to win a Ferrero Rocher Christmas Bundle (large Ferrero Golden Gallery, Raffaello Ballotin and Grand Rocher), please fill in the Gleam app. You MUST leave a comment, and subscribe by email (compulsory entries). You can also gain extra entries by tweeting (daily entry), subscribing to other social media channels, etc.
Fancy winning other prizes? Check out my BLOG COMPETITION PAGE!
T&C’s: The winner will be picked by the Gleam app after the closing date on Tuesday 23rd December 2014. Lilinha Angel’s World will contact the winner by email or Twitter within 7 days wherever possible and will allow 7 days for a reply. Open to over 18′s and UK only. If I do not hear anything within this time period I reserve the right to redraw a winner. Lilinha Angel’s World decision is final.
Good Luck everyone! x